Software companies are increasingly faced with a trend towards SaaS business models. Switching traditional, licence-based revenue models to recurring revenues business models has a considerable impact on R&D, company organisation and finances.
SAXO Equity and Main Capital’s joint event in Munich/Germany targeted specifically at owners and managers of IT/software companies provides information and opportunity for Q&A on:
- Which parts of the company see the strongest impact of a change to SaaS models?
- What needs to be adapted in the company organization?
- How does a switch to recurring revenues affect revenues/P&L, balance sheet and cash flow?
- How to value a company switching to a SaaS business model
- Lessons learned from companies having successfully switched to SaaS
Sven van Berge Henegouwen and Charly Zwemstra, Main Capital also share their experiences from their own portfolio companies.